Professionals with customer service experience are wanted to fill our Marketing and Entry Level Management positions.
We are currently accepting applications from individuals with experience working in customer service, customer relations, and customer support to work as part of our team. Account Managers will receive training to ensure they have all the skills and knowledge that they require to be successful in this high energy industry. We are seeking candidates that are outgoing, personable & comfortable working in a team environment with a focus on customer satisfaction and professional development.
Team based training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives. We promote growth from within and encourage our team to work together to reach client & customer goals and improve skills. Specialized training will prepare individuals to work with customers to provide a unique and pleasant sales experience, which fosters acquisition of quality customers and long term customer loyalty.
Entry level sales and marketing representatives will be trained in the following areas:
- Promotional Sales and Marketing
- Customer Service
- Account Coordination
- Campaign Management
- Client Relations
- Management Training
- Contribute to a positive & energetic environment
- Maintain professional standards in marketing, sales & customer service
- Customer interaction to promote products & services
- Participate in daily training sessions & campaign meetings
- New account acquisition & customer retention
- Interact with customers daily to review current promotions, provide service quotes and sign on new accounts
- Conduct credit checks for potential customers
- Work strategically on a lead-based sale campaign
- Paperwork & lead disposition as needed
- Competitive Compensation- Weekly Pay
- Merit Based Advancement
- Exciting Bonuses & Incentive Plan
- Company Events
- Fun Work Environment
- 4 year degree preferred
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or customer relationship experience
- Ability to perform at a high level in a fast paced environment
- Reliable transportation is a required!
We are a marketing company located in Oak Creek, WI that performs outsourced sales and marketing, including corporate promotions on behalf of our clients. What this means is instead of our clients using their own internal marketing or sales force, they outsource to us and actually hire us to do it for them. They provide the different promotions and services and we are responsible for representing them in local markets.
You may reach us at 262-995-3077 or at email@example.com with any questions!
Role: Marketing Assistant - Entry Level to Management
Location: South Milwaukee,
Apply for this job now.