When was the last time you felt challenged and inspired by a leadership team which are all about transparency, empowerment and development? Development not just of business growth but people. The investment which this FMCG company have seen over recent years is significant and are making a step change in their category. Sustainability and ethical sourcing being high on the agenda.
This is a private label led business who are established enough to offer structure and development, yet small enough to be nimble, dynamic and move with pace and are looking to appoint a Commercial Controller as they continue to grow and develop.
The role is home based and will see you operate across Top 6 Grocery retail and offers real challenge coupled with significant opportunity. The portfolio is complex, and the successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate a high level of commerciality.
- Total P&L and customer relationship accountability and budget delivery
- The primary driver for the business strategy and relationship with the customer
- Work effectively with production, technical and NPD to deliver best in class customer service and quality product delivery to customers
- Developing a strategic plan for existing customers to generate business growth and also target new business potential
- Team leadership and development
The successful candidate will hold Top 6 Grocery retail experience and used to operating in a fast-paced private label FMCG business. The role will suit someone with the following behaviour/ characteristics:
- Results driven and people focused; commercially savvy
- Assertive yet displays a friendly, positive and communicative persona
- Persuasive and alert
- Inquisitive - demonstrates the ability to look at potential risks and opportunities for future development
- Detailed, great with numbers and precise in delivery
- Resilient with 'can do' attitude
This is a pacey, exciting role in a business where you can make a difference. Due to the nature of operation, they're forever changing, new challenges arise which ensure continuous challenge, engagement and learning. Should this sound like something you're interested in, please don't hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to #removed# or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn't always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.