Job Title: Contract Co-ordinator
Location: Atherton, Manchester, M46
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Ascot Services provides market leading solutions across a number of disciplines that includes; facilities management, construction services, engineering services, planned preventative maintenance, environmental solutions, all with 24/7 dedicated client support.
As a Contract Coordinator, you will be part of the Contracts Team and responsible for the delivery of remedial and variable works in line with our client's best interests and internal processes. You will own your own portfolio of minor works projects and be responsible for creating quotations through to coordinating actual delivery of works. With excellent communication skills, you should also act proactively to ensure smooth delivery of works including the effective collaboration with all key suppliers, sub-contractors and internal personnel.
- Effectively manage work instructions received via the Service Desk in accordance with agreed process
- Acknowledge receipt of work instructions utilising the agreed Service Desk templates
- Determine appropriate engineering resources required and allocate work requests accordingly
- Check approval status for all sub-contractor resource prior to any work instruction and PO being raised.
- Request RAMS where appropriate ensuring they are uploaded on to the Service Desk when received
- Liaise with clients to book the attending engineering resource on site
- Contact sub-contractors and suppliers for updates on works or requesting quotations
- Order parts and materials within appropriate approved spending limits and via Ascot approved suppliers
- Communicate with clients on estimated work commencement dates, and keep them updated so that they are fully briefed as to when work will be carried out and reasons for changes to planned timescales when appropriate
- Add timely, accurate, clear and concise progress updates on the Service Desk
- Track progress of jobs against pre-determined, proactively action works that are approaching breach of agreed service levels and escalate as appropriate
- Ensure the Ascot Services accounts system (SAGE) is accurately updated in accordance with agreed procedures
- Close works down on the Service Desk, ensuring ALL FIELDS are completed in accordance with agreed procedure and status reflected in SAGE
- Maintain an effective working relationship with all members of operations to ensure that there is effective co-ordination of all work instructions
- Experience in a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to organise and plan own work.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- A flexible, proactive approach to work including the ability to prioritise and reprioritise.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Attractive benefits package
- 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- NEST Pension
Please click the APPLY button and to submit your CV/Cover Letter.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Contracts Coordinator, Contracts Specialists, Contracts Officer, Contracts Assistant, Contracts Manager, Project Manager, Project Assistant, Construction Projects, Project Coordinator, Project Surveyor, Property Surveyor, Construction Project Surveyor, Building Contracts, Property and Facilities Surveyor, Construction Contracts Officer, Property Maintenance Manager, Facilities Manager, Property Maintenance Coordinator, Facilities Coordinator will all be considered.