Job: Outside Sales Representative
Bourgeois Eyewear; Optical Frame Wholesaler since 1986; requires full time Outside Sales Agents(10 months per year) to call on independent optometrists & opticians; pre-set travel rotation (10 to 15 sales calls per day), developing a mostly new territory and ensuring good product line representation.
- Outside Sales Representative (Entry level position) responsible for covering the following states: New England, Upstate NY, Eastern PA, Northern NJ, week long travel 70% of the time, on a systematic rotation.
- Scheduling appointments from one trip to the next, representing “Bourgeois Eyewear” brand of 150 plus styles.
- Partially developed areas within the sales territory with some pre-scheduled appointments, will require mostly cold calling as product is new to most of the territory.
- Extensive week-long travel is required. Including some weekends away (in the Salt Lake City area). Industry down time July & December are off (no work required). Those two months are commission-based only.
- Multi state territory sales experience or Optical experience considered an asset.
Our Ideal Candidates:
- Candidates comfortable being away from home, Cold calling potential new accounts and operating on a tight schedule of multiple calls and appointments.
- Experience in the fashion industry is an asset. Only career oriented candidates with strong communication skills, and professional appearance will be considered.
- Bourgeois Eyewear Inc is committed to helping our sales team succeed, training provided.
If this multistate territory sales representative opening is of interest to you, please forward resume.
Compensation: Contract work, guaranteed base + commission + expenses including car allowance (10 months per year) July & December are commission based only
Job Type: Full-time
Role: Outside Sales Rep - Week Long Overnight Travel (10 months per year)
Apply for this job now.