Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a dedicated and supportive teaching assistant? Do you have experience with EBD and challenging behaviour?
Teaching Assistant's with SEND experience for an EBD School in Rawtenstall.
The school aims to provide a high level of pastoral support aimed at improving pupil's behaviour and to fulfil their potential in the classroom. The planning and delivery of the curriculum is highly personalised to the needs of every individual student. Through all this, delivered in a caring and structured environment it has proven to allow students previously written off in the past to thrive.
The school has an excellent reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming, friendly and supportive of one another.
The ideal teaching assistant will have:
- Experience with EBD/SEMH and challenging behaviour.
- A good knowledge of the national curriculum.
- The initiative, ability and desire to deliver fun and engaging lessons adapted to pupils needs.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
- The ability to deal with challenging behaviour.
In return the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
- A great rate of pay.
- Fantastic prospects of further long-term work for the right teaching assistant.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Dan on 0151 675 0888 or email your CV to #removed#