We are currently looking for a dynamic individual to join our accounting team.
· Process payroll, accounts payable, inventory, and sales for assigned client base
· Post weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial statements accurately and timely
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients
· Maintain accurate and timely responses to client questions and concerns
· Maintain and update client contact information and shipping needs/requests
· Provide a high level of customer service while keeping the client within the scope of our service
· Assist with any development or process improvement procedures
Essential Skills, Education and Experience:
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
· Strong Computer Skills, including Microsoft Office and internet familiarity
· The following courses or their counterparts are required: Accounting I, Accounting II, Intermediate Accounting
· Strong customer service skills
· Must exude courtesy, politeness, and patience
· Must be team orientated
· Must be detail orientated
Preferred Skills and Experience:
· B.A./B.S. in Accounting
· Restaurant experience preferred
· Experience in customer service related field
This is full time position with hours alternating between 8am-6pm Monday thru Thursday (Fridays off) and 8am-5pm Monday thru Thursday and 8am-12pm on Friday. An excellent benefits package is offered following 60 days of employment. This includes a 4% company match to a 401K, medical insurance with a generous employer contribution, employer-paid life and long term disability insurance and much more! Our office is very casual and creative, but highly productive.
Restaurant Solutions, Inc. (RSI) is a financial and operational management company specializing in the hospitality industry headquartered in Littleton, CO. RSI services include bookkeeping & accounting services, inventory management systems, payroll services, and enterprise management systems. We are a young company experiencing strong growth and we were voted a Top Workplace by the Denver Post the past seven years!
Role: Accounting Clerk
Apply for this job now.