We are looking for an ambitious and driven individual to grow with us. We operate in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and dynamic environment where everyone on the team "comes to win”.
· Leveraging partnerships with recruiting and management, build a highly functioning team of retail sales Loan Officers.
· Coach, mentor, develop and lead team to meet monthly sales production goals.
· Manage and monitor performance metrics and analysis of Loan Officer productivity.
· Communicate business goals, objectives and company performance results to staff.
· Create strategies and initiatives to further sales volume growth.
· Promote an effective sales environment through one-on-one training to team members as well as participation in and/or facilitation of daily training sessions for CA Retail Sales teams.
· Effectively manage customer complaints and seek appropriate resolution.
· 3+ years successful leadership experience in a mortgage inside-sales environment, necessary
· Familiarity with financial and mortgage lending practices required
· Thorough understanding of mortgage industry data and current issues
· Proven track record of success in Sales and/or Sales Management.
· Ability to consistently deliver results, meet tight deadlines and adjust to changing priorities in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Strong analytical and mathematical skills
· Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; ability to develop and guide team members to success.
· Excellent verbal, written and formal presentation communication skills
· NMLS License preferred, but not required.
· Competitive Compensation package
· Medical/Dental/Vision + 401(k)
· FSA/Life & Pet Insurance Options
· Paid Vacation/Sick/Holiday
American Advisors Group (AAG) is the nation’s leader in reverse mortgage lending, licensed to operate in 49 states. The company, founded in 2004 by CEO Reza Jahangiri, is headquartered in Orange, CA. We are dedicated to helping American seniors leverage their home equity as an asset to help fund retirement. AAG is a BBB Accredited Business, has a 97% customer satisfaction rating and is a member of the National Reverse Mortgage Lenders Association (NRMLA). Our unparalleled brand recognition is bolstered by our national ad campaign featuring AAG spokesperson, Tom Selleck.
AAG’s success stems from our unique core values that are inherent in every employee:
• Caring for our associates and customers and treating them with the dignity and respect they deserve.
• Driven to provide superior customer service and continually exceed performance goals.
• Ethical in how we conduct our work, every day. AAG rewards hard work, promotes from within, supports career development and fosters a fun and friendly work environment.
Role: Mortgage Sales Manager
Apply for this job now.