Phoenix Data Security is looking for Cybersecurity Engineers to join our client delivery team. Remote position with travel required.
- Seven (7) years work experience as a cybersecurity engineer
- Three (3) or more years work experience with security process engineering/automation software such as Archer GRC, Swimlane, Phantom, Demisto
- DOD Secret Clearance
- Research, design, build and implement security system integrations leveraging COTS applications
- Devise and implement test strategies that adequately assess all software aspects
- Investigate and recreate reported defects
- Work with other engineers to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Track and document all testing defects and resolutions
- Experience with Windows server administration
- Previous experience in software development, quality assurance, or other related fields
- Knowledge of Python, PowerShell, NodeJS, C, C++ and/or .NET
- Familiarity with relational databases such as SQL, NoSQL, and Graph
- Strong root-cause analysis skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Phoenix Cybersecurity has been providing cybersecurity services to major corporations and the U.S. Federal Government since 2011. Our team is comprised of senior cybersecurity consultants and engineers with expertise in architecting results-oriented, cybersecurity solutions; and the operational processes to ensure accurate incident detection, enrichment, and response.
Role: REMOTE: Cybersecurity Engineer
Apply for this job now.