Company: KnowHow Recruitment Ltd
Restaurant Manager - Amazing Venue
Outstanding opportunity for a Restaurant Manager to support the General Manager in overseeing operations which consist of: Restaurants and a Coffee Shop. This is an exceptional role which will offer brilliant career opportunities for a strong leader with a real 'can do’ attitude.£28,000 - £30,000 Basic + Progression
Our client is a global catering organisation who has a robust business model and is not affected by any economic downturns. They have a varied and diverse service offering and also offer excellent progression throughout the organisation. They recognise that people are fundamental to their success and offer award winning training and development.Restaurant Manager - Amazing Venue
Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for a Restaurant Manager in a large multi-faceted contract, including hospitality and retail. The successful candidate will have excellent people management skills and a real eye for detail and will be used to dealing with events that have high volumes of people attending.
You will develop, lead and manage a motivated team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable catering operation whilst being fully accountable for excelling in areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction.Restaurant Manager - Amazing Venue
As a Restaurant Manager you must have:
If your currently a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager and want to join a business with sites and units all over the WORLD!!!!
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hands on approach
- Shows drive, tenacity and resilience to get things done
- Ability to demonstrate great organisational skills in a high volume and demanding environment
- Have a standards and quality driven management style with excellent communication skills
- Experience in management of a complex mix of stakeholders
- A variation of operational and training experience
- Structured and approachable people management skills
- Understanding of working to a P&L
- Respond to the pace of the business in terms of speed of work and productivity
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the retail and beverage industry
And want that work life balance back APPLY NOW….