Behavioural support assistant .
Covid-19 has caused a huge amount of stress and pressure, with the news of the new lockdown this is set to continue. Pupils may be nervous about school life as the current situation has made it very different to the norm.
We are recruiting for a hard working and motivated behavioural support assistant to offer support in a single form entry Primary schools located in Great Yarmouth. This role would offer a huge amount of flexibility and would therefore suit a candidate who is looking for a role with the perfect work/life balance. You would be offering support on a 1:1 basis and in small intervention group sessions.
The role would include working with pupils in KS1 and KS2 who at times, display challenging behaviour therefore a background in care and or experience working alongside pupils who display challenging behaviour would be required for the role. You will be required to offer 1:1 support to pupils in KS1/KS2 this will also include some group work with the pupils.
The ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with pupils who show challenging behaviour
- Experience working with Pupils on a 1:1 basis
- NVQ qualifications
- Enhanced child's DBS on the update service
- Flexibility in terms of transport
- Safeguarding training
- Experience in care
- UK address and right to work
If this sounds like something you would be interested in we would love to hear from you!
Why Teaching Personnel?
- Pay - Weekly pay based on your skills, experience, flexibility and availability
- myTP - Digital services that make your work admin and communication simple
- A dedicated personal consultant who will support you through your registration and work journey!
- Teaching Personnel's CPD Academy - Your Continuous Professional Development
- Pay via PAYE - allowing you to take home as much of your pay as possible while also giving you access to an employee pension that TP will contribute into