Job Title: PE Teacher
Salary/ Rate: £100 - £150 per day
Sector / Industry: Education
MILK Education are currently recruiting for a PE Teacher to join a large Secondary school in Stockport. The school is a mixed school for Girls and Boys aged 11 - 18 with over 800 pupils on role.
We are looking for a dynamic, innovative and inspirational Teacher of PE who is capable of teaching to a high standard across Key Stage 3, Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5. It is essential that you have experience teaching PE at GCSE and A Level and that you have an excellent teaching manner, strong classroom management and the willingness to conduct the full teaching cycle at all times.
The school endeavour to encourage a caring attitude as well as a Supportive environment for both staff and pupils.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification with QTS, such as a PGCE, B.Ed or a BA Hons.
- Have eligibility to work in the UK or be a UK resident.
- Have at least 6 months school based experience of working in a UK Secondary School setting.
- Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
- Hold a current DBS that is registered with the update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
In return MILK Education can offer;
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Direct links to local schools.
- Dedicated Consultants who will cater for your employment needs.
- Commitment to quality and safeguarding.
- 24/7 support for interview and lesson observation preparation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct: Ethan Taberner, Recruitment Consultant, 0161 327 0001