Design and Technology teacher - Crowborough
Do you have a passion for teaching?
Do you have the desire to help students design and create?
Are you a qualified teacher with an aim grow within a secondary school environment?
Teaching personally are currently seeking to recruit passionate and driven Design and Technology teachers within the Crowborough area of East Sussex. We are working closely with various client schools around this area who rely on Teaching Personnel for both short term cover and long-term positions to ensure they are able provide high quality and engaging lessons for their students.
To be eligible for this position you must have Newly Qualified (NQT) / Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
To be successful you will be:
- A brilliant classroom educator
- Able to demonstrate success in teaching D&T to Key Stages 3 and 4 students of all abilities
- Committed to achieving the very best outcomes for students
- Able to create a stimulating learning environment
- Knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Have hands-on experience with common machinery
- Passionate about teaching and learning, whilst maintaining control and safety in the classroom/workshop
In return you will receive:
- Pay rates between £110-£170
- A helpful and highly professional consultant who will support you throughout your time with Teaching Personnel
- Weekly PAYE pay so you can be assured you are paying the correct taxes and national insurance
- Government Workplace pension
- Opportunities for additional training through our CPD Academy
If you are an enthusiastic teacher, with the desire to make a real difference for students and staff alike, we would like to hear from you!
For all D&T teachers interested, please apply now to be considered and submit a CV via the “apply now” link in this advert.
Alternatively you can email Charlie in the Teaching Personnel West Kent Branch for further information about this opportunity, at #removed#