Technical Support Engineer
Based in West Yorkshire
ATA Recruitment is working with a market leading busines that manufacture fully automated machinery that is installed all over the world. They have an excellent reputation for the quality of the machinery they design and also the after sales support they offer to their customers in the field.
The equipment they design, and manufacture is PLC controlled and has complex electrical systems including drives, investors and relays
Working a mix of early and late shifts (but no nights)
Working out of the company's HQ in Leeds you will be trained to become a product specialist on all electrical, mechanical and control systems so that you can provide technical support to engineers in the field and to end users.
You will have the electrical, mechanical and PLC schematics at your disposal so you will be able to talk engineers through any faults they are struggling with
You will also be able to get into the PLC remotely and make modifications to the software as and when required.
- You will be a qualified electrical or automation engineer with industrial experience in PLC's
- You must be able to read and interpret electrical schematics
- This is a customer facing role where you will be dealing with engineers and customers without much technical understanding, so your communication skills need to be exceptional.
- This role would suit a service or commissioning engineer looking to get off the road or a maintenance engineer looking for something technical but not hands on, or perhaps you are an electrical design or projects engineer who really enjoys problem solving?
- Full product training
- A really interesting and challenging role
- Customer facing role with plenty of technical problems to solve
Interviews can be arranged immediately so apply by following the online instructions or send a CV to Andrew.email@example.com
- ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
- By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.