Reset Team Member
Resets from 09/23-11/30
- Sunday - Friday
- AM shift 8:00am- 4:30pm or PM Shift 4:00-12:30am
Multiple positions available
Premium Retail Services has a great opportunity for reset representatives for a major retail drug chain.
- Reset activities could include: Removing items from shelf, moving shelves, building fixtures, reorganizing the products according to the plan-o-gram provided, replacing shelf tags, filling in new products and retrieving additional stock when necessary
- Follow the direction of store management and your assigned Project Coordinator
- Perform tasks in an efficient and organized manner
- Complete training and certification programs
- Ability to implement retail plan-o-grams and merchandising materials
- Must be able to take direction for merchandising tasks such as tagging, rotating, and placing products on shelf
- Collaborate with your assigned team to complete the reset within the allowed time frame
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum requirement of a High School diploma or GED
- Prior experience in retail merchandising and resets
- Ability to read and implement plan-o-grams
- Reliable transportation to arrive at store as scheduled
- Commitment to finish the entire reset
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Lift, carry or move bulky equipment, fixtures and supplies, up to 50 lbs
- Bend, stoop, reach and twist
- Must be able to extend arms and reach/lift over head
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers
- Ability to accurately communicate detailed or important information in the applicable environment
- Able to work for extended periods of time
- Able to travel by car and plane
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client's unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what' expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected. Behind every decision. Premium. #removed#
Role: Reset Merchandiser
Apply for this job now.