KS3 - KS5 / QTS Registration required in order to apply
Pay £145 - £200 per day initially with the possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS for the UK and experience teaching Physics to KS5.
September 2021 start
Smart Teachers is seeking to appoint a Physics Teacher for a good school in the London Borough of Camden. The role is full time, and the timetable will comprise of Key Stage 3 General Science lessons in addition to Key Stage 4 and Key Stage 5 Physics classes. The school is on a large site and has recently completed a refurbishment programme. Children receive a good quality of education in school and exam results improve year on year. The successful Physics Teacher will have the opportunity to join a supportive and enthusiastic team on a full time, long term basis with the possibility of a permanent contract for the right candidate.
To be considered for the Physics Teacher position, you will:
- Hold a PGCE, BEd or equivalent teaching qualification
- Hold QTS for the UK
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Physics Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact Gabrielle Hobbs on #removed#, quoting the reference GMHPHYSICS47492.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.