Job Title: Customer Service And Sales Advisor
Job Location: Oldham
£23,000 plus bonus scheme
Job hours: 8:30am - 5pm Monday to Friday
Looking for a new Customer Service and Sales opportunity based in Oldham?
Do you want a role that is more than just being sat in an office day and involves attending conferences and meeting new clients?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service and Sales Advisor to join our expanding team in our brand new office in Oldham!
NO WEEKEND OR LATE SHIFTS!
ANNUAL TRIP TO DUBLIN!
NO COLD CALLING!
CENTRAL OLDHAM LOCATION!
We are on the lookout for a talented and driven Customer Service and Sales Advisor to join our brand new sales team in Oldham where you will be managing a business portfolio and looking for opportunities to expand the accounts whilst bringing in new clients. You will also be responsible for bringing back on lapsed clients and converting them back into regular spenders as well as attending conferences around the UK and Ireland!
For the Customer Service and Sales Advisor role you will receive:
- A salary of
£23,000 and an annual bonus scheme
- State of the art offices based in Oldham
- The opportunity to join a brand new sales team
- Free onsite parking
- Annual attendance to a Conference in Dublin as well as various others around the UK!
- Two communal staff break areas.
- Staff discount available on business products
- Social events
- Relaxed dress code
- No weekend work or late shifts!
- The opportunity to grow with the business as they embark on a massive expansion!
The Customer Service and Sales Advisor will need experience in customer service or sales
For the role, we require:
- Some form of sales experience
- Someone highly motivated and able to work under pressure
- A genuine passion for customer service and sales!
Sounds like your dream job? Please apply for immediate consideration to avoid disappointment!!
Key words: Oldham, Sales Exec, Sales Oldham, Sales Advisor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.