Support Workers urgently required with immediate Start
Location St Helens
Rate £10 - £11.20 p.h
NEWLY ADVERTISED, a fantastic opportunity for enthusiastic Support Workers.
Do you have experience in the care industry and are looking for new challenges with a great employer?
IF THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOU !!!
We are looking for Support Workers who have -
- 6 Months Relevant care experience
- A kind and caring nature and able to demonstrate empathy and compassion
- Reliability and a flexible approach
- A hard working ethic
Some of the Benefits you will receive as a Wolf Healthcare Employee
- Working for a highly respected and reputable organisation
- Company pension scheme
- Paid Annual Leave
- Flexible hours
- Weekly pay at competitive rates
- Dedicated local support team
- Recommend a friend bonus
- Career Progression opportunities
- Free ongoing training
- Top of the range shift booking app
Your Duties and Responsibilities as one of our Support Workers
- When needed, assist service users with moving and handling, aiding in the use of wheelchairs, hoists and walking frames.
- Experience with service users who have learning & Physical disabilities would be useful
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care including bathing, showering and oral hygiene when required
- Assisting with internal & external activities/hobbies
- General domestic duties
- Food preparation and support with feeding if and when required.
- Liaising with external health care workers and 3rd party support Functions.
- Recording of daily notes and activity logs.
DON'T MISS THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN THE TEAM AT WOLF HEALTH CARE, CHESHIRE-
ACT NOW - Call or Email Daren or Howard at Wolf Health Care Cheshire on #removed#/#removed#
or email #removed#
Or just click to APPLY.