Teacher of STEM
£110 - £208 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Full UK QTS with experience of teaching STEM
Start date: ASAP
Vision for education are seeking a qualified Teacher of STEM to join an alternative provision in the High Peaks area from ASAP.
For more information, please contact Katy on #removed# or email #removed#.
The role if for a full time qualified Teacher of STEM to join an alternative provision in the High Peaks area from ASAP - on a supply basis.
If you are looking for a long term full time teaching position and have previous experience in teaching students who are disengaged from education and not attending full time mainstream education.
This setting caters for students from the ages of 11 to 16 years old, who are not accessing mainstream education.
To be considered for the Teacher of STEM position, you will:
- Hold full UK QTS with experience in planning and delivering STEM curriculum
- Ideally have previous experience of working in alternative provision or pupil referral unit
- 2 school based performance references within the last 2 years
- An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
- The ability to work on initiative and proactively
- The desire to work with young people with special educational needs
- Available full time from ASAP
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Sheffield branch on #removed#.