Deputy Restaurant Manager - Luxury Country Manor
Salary: up to £35000 + service charge
Reports to the Restaurant General Manager
Luxury boutique Hotel with high-end and trendy restaurant, stunning gardens and a relaxing spa.
We are looking for a PASSIONATE MANAGER full of character, with an enthusiastic and dynamic personality that thrives in delivering the best service to customers with high standards in a friendly atmosphere.
This is in incredible opportunity to join an Award-Winning team and make a name for yourself.
- Providing excellent service and maintain the company standards
- Lead and develop a team of assistant
- Work closely with the Restaurant General Manager
- Continuously work on improving service standard
- Training of your team to develop knowledge and individual skills
The Ideal Candidate will
- Have a minimum 2 years within a high-end restaurant or F&B department of a 4*L or 5* luxury Hotel
- Currently be working as Assistant Manager / Junior Restaurant Manager / AGM or Floor Manager position in a high-end / fine dining Restaurant or luxury F&B environment
- High quality of service and strong brand standards
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all reporting staff
- Deliver a one team approach to ensure continuous success.
- Motivate the team by engaging with all individual and ensure a nice working environment for all staff
- Be a key player in growing all areas of the business
- Needs to be very ambitious and focused
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV!