SUCCESSFUL and GROWING Solon Staffing Firm is seeking an experienced Recruiter!! This is a competitive salaried position, plus liberal commission. The typical work day is 8:00am - 5:00pm.
The Recruiter is accountable for achieving candidate placement targets as determined by the company through activities necessary for high achievement in recruiting and placing individuals in contract and direct hire positions which including sourcing, screening, interviewing, matching, coordinating interviews and closing placements.
WE WILL TRAIN!!
· Recruit, screen, interview, assess and place candidates.
· Perform reference-checking procedures on all candidates to confirm past performance.
· Attain weekly business development activity metrics as defined by manager.
· Execute recruiting plans which include job boards, social networking, and referral sources. Review online job postings daily to identify emerging trends and skill demands. Maintain and document candidate communication.
· Perform most placeable candidate (MPC) marketing activities.
· Assess client company position requirements, take complete job orders and appropriately match candidates to meet client needs and expectations.
· Execute client visits ensuring customer satisfaction and marketing objectives.
· Maintain accurate applicant/candidate/employee records in front-office system.
· Follow-up on all existing business to ensure retention, quality control and development of additional business in collaboration with others. Proactively seek new avenues to penetrate clients and attract candidates.
· Maintain company job postings on Internet sites and research client/prospect companies.
· Establish and maintain relationships with a variety of recruiting sources.
· Some college in business or related field preferred
· 2+ years of related work experience in a sales/service environment preferred
· Sales personality -- high energy and motivation
· Strong interpersonal communication skills with customer service orientation
· Demonstrated understanding of the corporate environment
· Detail orientation with ability to follow-through demonstrated in previous jobs
· Ability to prioritize work efficiently and effectively
· Ability to qualify and "close" both job orders and candidates
Vector Technical is a community minded organization that’s passionately committed to service excellence. Since 1992, we’ve provided the Cleveland area and Northeastern Ohio employers with a more reliable process for hiring, and we’ve helped thousands of job seekers advance their careers.
Role: Recruiting Specialist
Apply for this job now.