ENEXIO designs, builds, and services cooling towers for the energy and process industries. More than 50 years of experience and success have made us a major global player in planning and implementation of wet cooling systems. Our Competence Center for wet cooling can offer any type of cooling tower design, including counter-flow and cross-flow solutions that satisfy all cost and environmental requirements, and minimize operational and service costs.
This position requires hands-on management of the Company's accounting practices, maintenance of all fiscal records and preparation of all financial reports. Has overall responsibility for general and property accounting, internal auditing, budgetary controls. Overall accountability for tax matters.
- Accounting: General accounting, property and fixed asset accounting, accounts payable and receivable, internal auditing and maintenance of books to original entry, account reconciliations. Is responsible for data processing and accounting staff supervision. Maintains chart of accounts; assigns new classifications, as required.
- Budgeting: Assists in the preparation of operating budget and forecast.
- Cash flow: Oversees invoice & payments processing; cash flow reporting.
- Signatory Authority: Is responsible for joint signature authority on payments according to the Company Authorization Matrix.
- Reporting: Responsible for preparation and timely submission to the Group corporate offices of the internal reporting like, but not limited to, monthly and yearly financials; forecasts and budget.
- Tax Compliance:
- Responsible of preparation of Federal Income Tax return in cooperation with company consultants:
- Performs Sales & Use Tax assessments and reporting, property tax calculation and reporting and all other business related Taxes required by any individual States
- Performs other duties as assigned or required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Certified Public Accountant
- Minimum 5+ years' experience as an Assistant Controller or Accounting Manager
- Well-rounded, strong technical accounting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proficiency with MSFT Office Suite, Expert level with Excel
- Advanced skill in SAP FI, CO, SD Modules or equivalent system such as Oracle/JDE
- Experience with multi-state Sales and Use Tax
- Proven knowledge of IFRS
- Experience in foreign currency transactions
- Master of Business Administration degree
ENEXIO US LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ENEXIO also participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
ENEXIO is a reflection of what we do and what we have accomplished together with our customers as a pioneer in the field of power cooling and water and wastewater over decades. It represents a commitment to our customers and all business partners at the same time we as a global power cooling solutions and service provider stand for Energy.Engineering.Excellence. #removed#
With our experience and pioneering spirit in engineering, manufacturing and service we deliver state of the art solutions for power plants, water and wastewater applications, always affected by our deep sense of responsibility for the overall management of resources and a clean environment.
We deliver excellence and achieve customer satisfaction everywhere in the world. Our worldwide employees work with a continual commitment to high quality, ecology and cost effective products and services. Our commitment to Energy, Engineering and Excellence means for our customers that we are a reliable partner who is always there to meet your expectations with superior results.
ENEXIO US LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ENEXIO also participates in E-Verify and we will provide the Social Security Administration and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Role: Controller or Senior Manager, Accounting & Tax
Apply for this job now.