We are seeking a Licensed Practical Nurse eager to contribute to a fast paced, high volume, patient first environment where your skills, integrity, and teamwork will raise the level of care we provide.
- Conduct patient interviews and evaluate conditions of health
- Administer immunizations/injections
- Facilitate patient medication requests and communicate with providers
- Perform blood pressure checks
- Complete pre-authorization requirements for patient procedures, medications, etc.
- Document patient medical records in a Electronic Health Record system
- Perform x-rays (must be willing to obtain a LLRT license - financial support may be provided)
- Phlebotomy and other specimen collection required to perform laboratory testing
MISSION FAMILY PRACTICE
Your Health. Our Mission.
Dr. Mark Bonner is the head physician at Mission Family Practice and has been practicing medicine for over 25 years. He has consistently been voted the best family practitioner in Northwest Arkansas.
He is joined by an excellent staff, including APRN's Kelly Hardin and Debra Walker, as well as PA Lauren Moore.
At Mission Family Practice, we believe in taking care of patients today. When you or a family member are in need of medical care, you don’t want to be told an appointment time isn’t available. That is why we are one of few clinics to offer same day appointments, as well as Walk-In services.
We are currently looking for eager medical professionals ready to operate at their highest ability in order to provide outstanding quality healthcare, while treating patients with the utmost compassion and respect. Whether you are looking for the opportunity to utilize your first medical license, or you have extensive experience, love what you do, but you want to be a part of a positive, patient first culture, we need you to apply. Help us be the best!
Role: Licensed Practical Nurse
Apply for this job now.