Job Title: Technical Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £75,000
Sector / Industry: Chemical
Job Reference: LM1011W
I'm currently recruiting for an opportunity for someone experienced in water treatment or environmental chemistry to join a business in an exciting period of growth. The company benefit from some exciting and unique products for the water treatment industry and are now wanting the help of a technical manager to launch new products into the industry and work on improving what they already have.
The main purpose of the role will be to oversee the testing and regulations side of the lab.
- £60,000 - £75,000
- Hours of work: Monday to Friday - 9am-5pm (can be flexible)
- Data analysis and statistical analysis for customers to assist in sales and customer retention
- New product developments including testing and regulations
- Looking at improvements to make to existing products
- Work alongside customers to discuss ways to solve problems i.e. legionella
Required Skills & Experience:
- Chemistry educated to degree level although post graduate would be an advantage
- Experience in water treatment chemistry
- Comfortable with statistical data
- Experience of leading and developing a lab
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to #removed# or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
To Contact Direct:
Lisa Machin at Aspion Recruitment Liverpool
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data - These can be viewed on our website.