The Job Window has an exciting opening on behalf of our client, one of the fastest and most successful marketing and advertising firms in the Shelbyville area and they are currently going through a nationwide expansion.
Get your foot in the door and grow within our client’s company. They are looking to train the right individual to become a Marketing Manager.
You might get along with our client if…
? If you like to laugh (think Mitch Hedberg, The Hangover, Tosh.0, Step Brothers, etc.)
? If you are not a Negative Nancy or Debbie Downer
? If sometimes you’ll look down at your watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is
? If you totally take back all those times you didn’t want to nap when you were younger
? If you feel there is great need for a sarcasm font
? Job hunting can be stressful, that’s why you shouldn’t take yourself too seriously.
Our client is now hiring for an entry level Marketing Manager. Their expanding firm has had a very successful past developing entry level candidates into competitive representatives that in turn become top performing Marketing Managers.
- Visit various retail locations in a designated region within the (city) area to promote client services.
- Proactively engage customers in-store, discussing the numerous features and benefits of our client’s satellite TV services.
- Serve as the face of client brands and provide expertise on featured services
- Educate customers on client services, respond to all questions, and suggest service offerings that best meet each customer’s needs.
- Qualify prospects for client services and manage pre-enrollment process to develop viable consumer base for clientele.
They are currently seeking an entry level candidate with the “winning mindset” to develop a very lucrative business career. Our client WANTS to develop and train their own people from the ground up, starting with entry level sales and marketing. Candidate promotion and pay is based on performance starting at the entry level and is NOT based on seniority. This is an entry level sales and marketing position.
OUR CLIENT DOES NOT DO DOOR-TO-DOOR SALES OR STRAIGHT COMMISSION.
Our client’s company policy is to train people from scratch, so only send your resume if one of the following applies:
1. You have a sense of humor (in case you didn’t get that earlier)
2. You work with the utmost honesty and integrity
3. You work harder than everyone you know and put 100% into your work
4. Individuals must be hard working, motivated, and willing to learn
5. Must have excellent communication skills, be goal oriented and ambitious
6. Willing to be trained in sales, customer service, campaign management, test market development and public relations
This is a great position for the right candidate. If you believe you are up for the challenge, please submit your resume today!
Role: Marketing Manager Trainee
Apply for this job now.