CPL Healthcare in partnership with an Irish organisation providing service to individuals experiencing homelessness are looking for nurses for their facilities in Dublin. The service provides care in areas of prevention, housing, homelessness and under 18s residential and drug treatment.
Successful applicants will be part of a dynamic multidisciplinary team providing care in an exciting and developing healthcare environment, with defined career development pathways.& &
Sucessfull canidates will:&
- Be NMBI registered (RPN and RGN)&
- Relevant post qualification experience in an acute mental health setting, experience in detox/rehabilitation and homelessness a distinct advantage but not essential. New graduates interested in working in this area will be considered.&
- Strong organisational/team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Eligibility to work in Ireland.
Attractive relocation packages and salary on offer.
INTERVIEWS IN MADRID COMMENCING 25th of NOVEMBER&
To be considered for this position and for more information on these roles& please send your CV to [... Click Apply...] or contact Denise Kelly on + [... Click Apply...]