Company: FERRAGAMO USA INC
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
OUR HERITAGE AND PASSION TO EMPOWER YOUR TALENT AND CREATIVITY
Salvatore Ferragamo S.p.A. is the parent Company of the Salvatore Ferragamo Group, one of the world's leaders in the luxury industry and whose origins date back to 1927.
The Group is active in the creation, production and sale of shoes, leather goods, apparel, silk products and other accessories, along with women's and men's fragrances. The Group's product offer also includes eyewear and watches, manufactured by licensees. The uniqueness and exclusivity of our creations, along with the perfect blend of style, creativity and innovation enriched by the quality and superior craftsmanship of the 'Made in Italy' tradition, have always been the hallmarks of the Group's products.
With over 4,200 employees and a network of 650 mono-brand stores, the Ferragamo Group operates in Italy and worldwide through companies that allow it to be a leader in the European, American, and Asian markets. In the United States, the Company operates over 50 of its own retail stores and distributes its products through high end wholesale distribution channels.
We are currently looking for a Full Time Stock Associate for our store in the Westfield Valley Fair in Santa, Clara.
The Position Mission
Guide all stock activities: inventory, organization, control, audits etc; Proactively execute shipping and receiving process. Report any issues to Manager and take necessary steps to resolve; Demonstrate effective communication and collaboration through relationships developed throughout the Ferragamo team; Partner with store management to form a cohesive team focused on regular communication and propose remedial measures where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate
- Play an active role in making sure the entire stock cycle runs smoothly and are proactive when solving problems to ensure positive outcomes.
- Are highly adaptable and quick thinking while having the ability to see beyond the immediate situation.
- You take authentic ownership, strive for more self-awareness and are a passionate role model.
- Support the team in the selling process, ensuring the highest level of client experience.
- Own the flow of merchandise between storage and the shop floor, prepare and control arrangement of product.
- Strive to achieve team objectives and be accountable for an accurate and organized store inventory at all times.
- See the “big picture” and successfully link the parties through actions and effective communication.
- Passionate for the client experience with an in-depth knowledge of the stock workflow and the ability to envision a memorable client experience while enabling the team to be successful.
- Good handling of numbers, back office skills and inventory/stock management.
- Dedication and resilience to finding solutions and timely movement of merchandise.
- Thinking innovatively about how we can improve and generate new ways of creating tangible value and magic for the clients.
- Excellent English language skills; knowledge of second language preferred.
- Previous retail sales experience preferred, luxury retail experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to read, write, and interpret instructional documents. Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers and management. Ability to communicate on the telephone with proper etiquette.
- Ability to multi-task while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business. Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Stock shelves, straightens merchandise, and monitors returns to stock.
- Establishes and maintains an organized flow of goods in the stock room and onto the sales floor; Organizes and maintains the stockroom to Company standards.
- Ensures accuracy of all incoming and outgoing shipments of merchandise.
- Prepares merchandise for vendor returns, transfers and customer shipments.
- Coordinates activities concerned with ordering, receiving, storing, inventorying, issuing, and shipping materials, supplies, tools, equipment, and parts, in stockroom.
- Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels.
- Customer service and follow though.
- Computer knowledge to track inventory.
- Physical requirements: This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, standing for extended periods of time; may occasionally involve stooping, sitting, kneeling, crouching and climbing step stools. Involves lifting of at least 50 lbs.
- Regular and reliable attendance, normally on a 5-day-a-week, full time schedule (37.5 hours); Part-time schedule is 20-29 hours per week. Required to work a variety of hours, which may include mornings, evenings and weekends, based on store needs.