Company: MULTITASK PERSONNEL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £36,230 per annum
Role: Building Fabric Technician
Location: South West London
Salary: £36,230.40 per annum + Company Vehicle, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week – Monday to Friday
Multitask Personnel are working alongside a National Facilities Management company who provide a leading maintenance, engineering, technical procurement & support in dedicated partnerships with National Blue-Chip companies.
We are working alongside them to recruit a Building Fabric Technician; this is a multi-site role offering building fabric maintenance services across a range od disciplines. The work will include a mix of PPM and reactive building fabric works internally and externally –
- Roof – Repair roof leaks, gutter and gully repairs and replacement
- Brickwork – Repairs to walls
- Floor – Repair and replacement of vinyl and ceramic tiles
- Car Park/ Yard Work
- Install and repair internal cladding, wall tiling, doors, protection works, office workstations, signage, carpentry, plastering and general shop fittings.
Painting and Decorating –
- Carry out minor painting repairs
Plumbing and Drainage –
- Replace toilets, sinks, drainage lines and sanitary units and panels
- Repair leaking taps and washers
- Wall, floor, and associated fittings repairs.
- Ironmongery and hardware repairs and replacement.
Planned Maintenance –
- Roller shutters – annual PPM and reactive repairs
- Trolley bay – bi-annual PPM
Knowledge and Skills:
- Level 2 NVQ General Building Operations or similar is essential
- A valid CSCS is essential.
- Level 2 Diploma in Construction Skills Bench Joinery, or a Level 2 Extended Diploma in Site Carpentry is desirable.
- Level 2 NVQ in Painting and Decorating is desirable. Ability to work at heights
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary
- Company Van and Fuel Card
- Pension Scheme
- Ongoing progression within the company
For more information call Beth on or send your CV to