Company: HUGHES BROTHERS CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
This position requires you to be responsible for assisting Superintendents & Foremen and following all site health and safety regulations. A positive attitude, strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow project instructions from construction manager or supervisor
- Follow all safety protocols when operating a variety of tools and equipment to complete daily tasks.
- Digs drainage ditches, cuts brush, and clears ground around pipe, using pick, shovel, wheelbarrow, and ax.
- Ensure construction equipment and tools are cleaned and stored properly
- Maintains area around pump stations and pipelines and services equipment, performing any combination of following tasks: Loads and unloads materials, tools, and equipment onto and from trucks by hand.
- Paints pipe, using brush and spray gun
- Assists in carrying and laying of feeder pipes
- Must be 18 years of age
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Basic understanding of construction principles and procedures
- Ability to physically stand, bend, squat, and lift to 40 pounds
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Work is performed in an outdoor setting which could include inclement weather, head & humidity, and exposure to dust and asphalt.
- Out of town travel and/or overtime is a possibility
- English and Spanish fluency a plus, not required
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive pay based on experience.
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage, life insurance.
You can submit an application by clicking on the "apply" button for the position desired. Walk-in applications are accepted at our main office in Wildwood, Florida.
Powered by JazzHR