Our Property Management team is looking for a highly enthusiastic, responsible maintenance Tech with a vision for excellence. If you think you have these qualities, we would love for you to join our growing and dynamic team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
• Report to property manager
• Attend to and resolve maintenance requests
• Preparation of vacant units
• Preventive maintenance
• General grounds upkeep
• Keep records and stock of inventory
• Do move in and move out inspections
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Demonstrate strong organizational skills
• Must be detail oriented with ability to manage time efficiently.
• Possesses knowledge in plumbing, electrical, HVAC and roofing systems.
• Be skilled in carpentry, spackling and painting.
• Exhibits the ability to calmly resolve maintenance emergencies.
• Excellent work ethic
• Interacts and engages in a friendly manner with Management team and tenants.
• Availability to respond to emergency maintenance calls after normal working hours.
• Drivers license and a vehicle
Education and Experience
• General maintenance: 2 years
• Plumbing experience
Role: Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.