*3 month contract (possible extension or perm)
This position supports our production team.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Expense reports
- Workday experience
Synectics is one of the nation's foremost consulting firms, working with a client base that includes some of the leading institutions and Fortune 500 corporations in the United States. We seek to bring the most highly qualified professionals to assignments that they will find challenging and fulfilling. We also seek to justify our clients’ expectations that every Synectics consultant will bring the highest possible effort to their endeavors every day. Our success has depended on our consistent ability to achieve both of these goals.
Synectics serves an extremely diverse client base which represents an equally diverse range of industries and institutions. The technologies we support have always been responsive to this extremely broad spectrum. In order to fully engage with this continually changing commercial and technological landscape, our employees must draw on their own varying interests, skills and backgrounds. This insight, reflected in our daily practices, has always been our fundamental strength as a company, and it continues to serve us well in all our efforts.
Role: Administrative Assistant
Location: San Francisco,
Apply for this job now.