Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Hampshire County Council to provide them with an Information Security Consultant on a 3 month initial contract which may be extended.
This role is full time, Monday - Friday, and offers a pay rate of £357 per day. Negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Information Security Consultant, your duties will be:
- Review the Information Security framework, documentation, policy adherence and support for the ISO 27001 control framework.
- Create and implement a plan to remediate any findings and improvements.
- Devise an awareness program capturing key information security principles for the end user, capturing their responsibilities and tracking compliance.
- Partner with the Cyber Security Project Lead to maximize the benefit of the project output, identifying any gaps and remediating where applicable.
To be considered, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Recognised Information Security qualification (e.g., CISA, CISM, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor)
- Experience or understanding of security methodologies and industry standards (e.g., ISO27001, (CIS) Critical Security Controls and PCI-DSS standards)
- Dealing with Client Information Security Audits
- Infrastructure Security
If you wish to be put forward, please apply below and contact Cameron Nicholls @ Spencer Clarke Group. email@example.com / 01772 954 200