Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Active Secret Clearance Required
Seeking an Electrical Engineer with Systems Security Experience. Responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of hardware-based solutions for protection of critical missile and aircraft fire control system technology. Responsible for AT Subsystem hardware design, to include power and communications routing, development and maturation of AT features.
- Reviews technical problems; provides solutions for software, hardware and systems; and troubleshoots operating anomalies using data review methodologies and/or automated evaluation programs. The systems engineer also analyzes data and solves problems; communicates with peers, subordinates and senior management; and identifies objects, actions and events affecting organizational operations.
- Evaluate system designs and capabilities to identify Critical Program Information (CPI), Critical Technology (CT), and Mission Essential Functions (MEF).
- Participate in risk assessments related to engineering design, system capability and program Key Performance Parameters (KPP) and Key System Attributes (KSA).
- Developing integrated systems security requirements that encompass defensives solutions in the specialty areas related to Technology Protection, Anti-Tamper and Cybersecurity.
- Evaluate countermeasures, controls and architectures to be integrated into systems under development.
- Verify System Security Engineering (SSE) requirements and validating SSE designs.
- Evaluate cybersecurity controls and SSE architectures.
- Validate integrated system designs.
- Develop systems engineering and acquisition artifacts for approval by the program manager, technical warrant holders, and acquisition decision authorities.
- Experience working with the DoD/DoN preferred. Must be a self-starter capable of taking a task and following through with very little supervision. Familiar with NAVAIR aircraft weapon systems. Naval aviation operational or acquisition experience desired.
- Position requires a BS or BA degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or a related scientific discipline.
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- At least three (3) years of recent and relevant experience in a position related to the labor category “Description” is required. Demonstrated knowledge in area of engineering expertise is required.
Powered by JazzHR