Recruitment Resourcer - Evening and Weekend work (40 hours)
£16,000 - £18,000 (dependant on experience)
About the team you are applying for;
Swanstaff Recruitment isn't like other agencies - we do things differently, that's why we have won 12 awards in the last two years alone!
We are looking for some real 'grafters' to join our Swanfamily, who can keep up with our pace (in work and socially!) and who want to be part of a bigger picture and put their stamp on the company. We have really strong teams throughout our branch network and Head Office; therefore there are no room for coasters!
We're a family; friendly, happy and more importantly we are all self-starters! We're not afraid to get involved and get our hands dirty, as well as being madly passionate about the Swanstaff brand!
What's in it for me?
Apart from being part of a fantastic Sunday Times Top 100 Companies to work for you will receive;
- Massive incentives such as trips abroad and days out!
- Prescriptions, Eye care and Private dental care
- Bonus potential
- Discounted Gym membership, Flights and Hotels (+ many more)
- You will never work a Birthday again! Extra holiday is given to ensure this.
Things you'll be working on;
I am actively looking for an outstanding Recruitment Resourcer to be part of our National Recruitment team. You play an integral part of the team that will involve building relationships with Clients and Candidates in locations all over the UK and provide support to our clients with their staffing needs.
- Covering our 24/7 on call service for our Branch Locations across the UK all from the comfort of our Head Office, which is fully equipped with a kitchen, unlimited Tea, Coffee and Milk!
- Covering last minute shifts with our clients to ensure we offer the best service we can, this means having a real tight relationship with the Branches, clients and candidates.
- Building Talent pipelines for your market and your locations, maintain direct sourcing methods as well as managing applicants, having a real tight grip on your candidates, these people work for you!
- Be a sourcing wiz! You will be constantly hunting down the top candidates and converting them into Swanstaff candidates!
- Working closely with the Branch manager and the team to understand the needs of the business and the role, you will constantly be identifying new leads for clients and candidates.
- Assessing candidates via detailed telephone screenings, inviting them into register and have a cuppa with the team.
- Ensuring that client and candidate service is the best it can be including scheduling interviews, shifts and registrations, the customer service journey is key!
- Having you game face on - gaining a wide understanding of our competitors and what they are up to so you can stand out from the crowd!
Deal breakers. Things we need from you;
- Sales background - we are looking for individuals who want to get into recruitment who are from a sales back ground.
- An understanding of the Recruitment industry, we want people who share our passion for all things people!
- Be a ruthlessly efficient networker, someone with the ability to turn every conversation into a converted client or candidate.
- Have a proven track record of using modern social media methods, with an in-depth understanding of how to use Linked and social media as that is a tool we use to attract candidates.
- Being able to drive and having your own transport.
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's
- Attitude - we are big on hiring for personality and drive; do you think you can keep up with our pace?
Things you should know about us before you click apply;
We enjoy activities such as sports day at our Quarterly, whole company meetings, and we take it seriously! We are a competitive bunch...see you at the long jump!
We really enjoy a social get together, whether it is at our Christmas parties or summer events, you will fund us having bumper cars wars or trying to beat each other at our Swanstaff casino!
Whether this will suit your skill set or you have a superstar friend you feel would benefit from hearing about us - you can contact me on the following!
Lucy - 01322 473157
Role: Recruitment Resourcer - Evening and Weekend work
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Dartford, South East
Apply for this job now.