Clients Company Profile
Our client is a dynamic and growing global specialty-driven biopharmaceutical company, focused on innovation and specialty care. Our client has created a workplace that recognizes and promotes an entrepreneurial spirit in our employees and are building a strong legacy of helping patients with difficult-to-treat diseases across oncology, neurosciences and rare diseases. We know we can only be better and smarter if we work diligently together as ONE, across all functions and geographies. We strive to break down silos and empower teams to deliver effective therapeutic solutions through highly differentiated medicines for patients with unmet needs.
We take pride in our culture, which is rooted in collaboration, to deliver results for our core customer - the patient. This level of involvement by cross-functional teams promotes a strong sense of unity and pulls together all colleagues locally and across our key geographies, which span 115 countries across North America, Europe and Asia. As a growing organization, our clients North American office is comprised of our United States and Canada locations, with employees supporting functions including Commercial Operations, R&D, Business Development and Technical Operations.
Our employees are the driving force behind our mission and to sustain their passion and focus every day, we offer a wealth of fulfilling challenges and growth opportunities through unique leadership and training programs. You will work alongside industry leaders and contribute within a fast-moving and truly game-changing global organization, recognized for its talent and patient solutions. Our client is making hope a reality for the patients we serve
The Associate Director of Data Reporting is responsible for managing and executing the delivery of all data reporting deliverables to internal our client’s customers. Reporting to the Director of Business Analytics, the individual in this role will operate as an individual contributor, leverage internal resources, or work with external vendors to support a robust data reporting capability.
Working cross-functionally, the individual who fills this role will help qualify, prioritize, and execute the delivery of all data-driven reports that align with our client’s strategic business objectives. Ultimately, the Associate Director of Data Reporting is responsible for the accuracy, timeliness, and relevance of data-driven reporting to ensure that high quality insights are readily available downstream.
The scope of this role includes the production and oversight of regular and ad-hoc reports for brand and field teams across North America including the design and development of brand dashboards, field (i.e., calls and sales) reporting, and ad-hoc requests pertaining to business performance. Certain reports will be developed end-to-end in house while other reports will be outsourced to a vendor. When reports are outsourced, the Associate Director of Data Reporting ensures that vendors are meeting high standards of accuracy, timeliness, and quality.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Prepare automated and ad-hoc reports and presentations to address critical business analytics needs, such as brand dashboards and field reporting
- Ensure that Business Analytics deliverables contain the latest and most accurate information from a variety of data sources (e.g., SP, SD, 3PL, CRM, claims, etc.), and suggest improvements to streamline insight generation
- Collaborate with Integrated Insights and Business Analytics teams to develop and implement new data analyses to support brand needs
- Execute timely and accurate delivery of strategic analytics projects on an ad-hoc basis when front-end reports are not granular enough; suggest and implement improvements to business processes behind report production to minimize manual interventions
- Monitor and report the performance of vendors for analytics production and data warehousing in a proactive manner
- Communicate report findings to technical and non-technical stakeholders as needed
Comply with all laws, regulations and policies that govern the conduct of our U.S. staff
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred
· Demonstrated proficiency in analyzing primary market research and secondary data to provide and automate valuable business insights using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik, or Microstrategy in addition to Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to appropriately define issues and translate business questions into data analyses
· Able to comprehend quantitative methods and analytical techniques, and to think creatively about different ways to analyze data and information
· Familiarity with principles of data warehousing and data stewardship
· Ability to implement and operate data presentation layers individually and to oversee vendor development efforts using a variety of data visualization packages
- Identity Theft
- Annual Bonus
- Stock Option
Role: Associate Director, Date Reporting Lead
Apply for this job now.