Our Construction company is looking for a Senior Estimator to join our team! Established in 1982, we provide design, construction, and construction management services (commercial, industrial, and institutional projects). We start with a concept and rough sketches and avidly and efficiently develop our clients' ideas into a reality. Our company is unique in that we possess the skills to join our clients' projects at any point during construction. We have the resources to meet our clients' needs, as well as, exceed them.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Fully prepare a job cost budget and estimate.
- Prepare and distribute subcontractor bid invitations.
- Receive and analyze subcontractor bids.
- Collaborate with Company Owner to evaluate each RFP.
- Prepare bid plan, including listing of General Conditions, trades, designers, and quality control consultants.
- Create comprehensive material take-offs from concept drawings and narratives using design-build RFP's.
- Reading construction blueprints and plans.
- Deconstruct RFP's and prepare bid plans.
- Perform take-offs for various systems, materials, and work.
- Experience with commercial estimating and design-build.
- Extensive knowledge of RFP's.
- Computer savvy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Powered by JazzHR