Company: STAFF PARTNERS REGEN
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £34000 - £44000/annum
Staff Partners ReGen have an exciting job for a Service & Breakdown engineer to work within Oxfordshire.
If you are an experienced Gas Engineer who has worked within a diagnostic role within the social housing & private sector industry, you are highly motivated and looking for a role for the long haul then this one is for you!
* £36,000+ Basic - OTE £45K+
* Covering Oxfordshire - Planning is sleek
* 39 Hours A Week - Work Life Balance! Early Friday finish!
* Call outs - Standby rate, paid door to door
* Development/ Progression/ Training available
* Pension Scheme
* Van + Fuel Card
* Overtime Available
Gas Engineer will be expected to have:
* Minimum 3 years' experience within Domestic Gas works
* Experience carrying out service, breakdown and installation works on domestic heating systems
* Social housing experience
* Excellent fault-finding and breakdown knowledge
* NVQ or equivalent within the heating industry
* Full ACS certificates
* UK driving licence.
If you're not interested but a friend might be then please pass on our details.
Please get in touch. (phone number removed)