Company: ORANGE COUNTY CHOPPERS ROAD HOUSE & MUSEUM
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
The Cashier will ring in orders for our guests in our retail outlet. Always aware of guest satisfaction to deliver the perfect service experience. Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, servicing the guests in a friendly, efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Guests must feel welcome, comfortable and well always attended to. Cashers must be exceptionally good with cash handling procedures and securing all forms of payment in the outlet. Must be able to use a POS and be familiar with the inventory that we carry.
- Welcome guests to the venue.
- Provide guests with help in the outlet.
- Maintain a clean, orderly and safe retail area.
- Cater to guests who require extra attention (e.g., children, elderly)
- Secure proper forms of payment for guest transactions.
- Answer incoming calls and address customers inquiries.
- Keep all retail apparel folded properly and items displayed in an orderly fashion.
- Assists other staff as needed.
- Thank customers upon their departure.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Exceptionally good with cash handling procedure.
- Secure proper payment for sales.
- Must have experience working on a POS.
- Must have clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.