Company: POWER DISTRIBUTING, A RED BULL DISTRIBUTOR
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
PURPOSE OF THIS JOB
Perfectly implement and maintain Red Bull merchandising standards in all accounts on a scheduled route. A Sales Trainee (Merchandiser) is an entry level position designed to evolve into an Account Manager sales role. There is a $500 signing bonus after 90 days!
Power Distributing LLC is the distributor of Red Bull energy drinks servicing the greater Chicago-land, Rockford, Peoria, Central Illinois, Northern Indiana, and Southern Michigan areas. Since its founding in 2000, Power has grown to become one of the largest Red Bull distributors in the United States due to our ability to increase Red Bull's market share within all of our sales territories. We are a family-owned, sales driven company where everyone has the opportunity to make substantial contributions to the Red Bull brand. You will be a part of a demanding and professional sales culture where initiative and perseverance are recognized and rewarded. Power Distributing has been successful directly due to the quality of our staff. We hire individuals that have a proven record of achievement and not only possess tremendous potential as sales representatives, but also show strong leadership potential. Our track record of developing merchandisers into talented salespeople and ultimately into managers in both sales and marketing has earned us the recognition as one of Red Bull's most valued distributors in their entire sales network.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Service, sell, and deliver Red Bull to, an assigned route of accounts
- Ensure that a proper level of stock is maintained and that the merchandise is displayed appropriately with proper signage and favorable shelf placement.
- Rotate Red Bull products from back stock to shelf, display or cold vault locations
- Ensure all Red Bull products are placed in compliance with shelf schematics in chain and independent stores
- Assembly, preparation, delivery and installation of cooler to standards of customers
- Perform resets for VIP programs to national standards
- Establish and maintain friendly and professional relationships with customers
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient skills in navigating in a designated territory
- Organizational skills
- Current driver's license with clean driving record
- Pass a background check and drug screen
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to lift up to 25lbs. repetitiously
This position requires constant handling of merchandise, retail sales merchandisers must be prepared to travel, drive, and engage in considerable physical activity. One must be willing and able to lift and move products in this job. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel or crouch. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. At times the physical lifting limit may increase to 100 lbs. when cooler delivery is scheduled.
Medical (Blue Cross Blue Shield), Dental, Prescriptions, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, 401k and more based on eligibility date.