Senior HE Consultant - Consultancy - Cambridge
I am currently working with a specialised Market Access and HEOR Consultancy who specialise in improving and accelerating the accessability of the Pharmaceutical products and devices to particular patients all around the world. In doing so, they provide a tailored and dynamic approach to the market, allow them to grow as a company and bring in new clients continously.
A UK founded organisation operating in 4 different continents delivering services to some of the most reputable Pharmaceutical companies out there alongside niche Biopharma, Medical Device and Biotech companies. They have a team of 15+ Market Access and HEOR specialists where you would sit among to top 4 of leaders within theis HE area.
Now they are looking to bring on more senior memebers to lead some new projects they are expanding into in and throughout 2019!
- Contribute toward the Dossier Development by reviewing clinical and economic data
- Support the clients within the pricing strategies and support the Pricing submissions
- Engage heavily within Project Management
- Experience in Modelling within Health Economics
- Produce and generate lead for the company and bring in new business through business development
- Essential to come from a strong Modelling background of Cost Effectivness/Benefit Models, Budget Impact Models and Pricing Models
- Lead a team of Associate Consultants within certain projects on a daily basis
- Be seen as a Modelling expert within the company for HEOR and pricing models
- Be a key client Account Manager
- Work in a close, friendly team all with the same end goal in mind
- A flat structured company
- Be seen as a leader within the company
- Competitive salary and overall bonus schemes
Contact me for more details:
Role: Senior HE Consultant - Consultancy - Cambridge
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Cambridgeshire
Apply for this job now.