We are seeking a Production Associate to join our team! You will oversee the activities of a team of production workers.
- Coordinate the daily activities of the production and operation teams
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel
- Place production orders from customers
- Inspect all materials and equipment to detect malfunctions
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures
Job Requirements include:
- Must have high school or GED
- Criminal background performed
- Drug screens performed
Our recruiters are highly experienced in finding skilled craft professionals across construction, engineering, operations & maintenance, project services, commissioning and shutdown/outage needs. From the apprentice to the senior discipline supervisor, we have the experience and understanding to match the skills and knowledge of the candidate to your project needs.
Role: Production Associate- 3rd Shift
Apply for this job now.