COMPANY: EJ LEGAL LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: Competitive Salary
A corporate bank is looking to appoint a leveraged finance lawyer to its established International Acquisition Finance team for a Legal Counsel role. Based at the bank’s London office, this full-time and permanent In-House Counsel role will see you join the leveraged finance team in a front office role where you will advise at strategic level.
Your New Role
Working closely with the head of this team and two other senior Lawyers, the Legal Counsel will advise primarily on leveraged finance as well as matters such as:
- Crossover, infrastructure, IPO and fund financings
- Private equity fund LP investments
- Other bespoke and structured financings
The team offers excellent training and support and will ensure that you have a genuine involvement in the business.
This In-House Counsel role will suit an intellectually inquisitive, dynamic and proactive Lawyer who demonstrates:
- Desire for a first move in-house or already in-house and seeking a more business focused role
- Training and qualification at a top City law firm
- 2+ years of PQE advising on leveraged finance deals
- A banking secondment supporting the acquisition finance/leveraged finance desk of an investment bank is ideal
Please apply today to be considered immediately for this fantastic Legal Counsel opportunity in London.