Headquarted in Austin, TX with Sand Mines in Kermit & Monahans TX, Atlas Sand has the largest frac sand reserves in West Texas. We are proud of what we do state of the art manufacturing facilities, high quality product, an exceptional work culture and giving back to the community.
Senior Process Operator
The Senior Process Operator is responsible for the daily operations of the Wet or Dry processing plants including all inspection activities, documentation, trend monitoring, and managing plant schedule in order to support continuous plant operation, general maintenance and housekeeping duties to ensure a safe, clean, and orderly work environment.
- Understand and execute duties for Wet or Dry plant operation
- Complete and document equipment inspections, escalating any deficiencies, and ensure safe, compliant operations.
- Support troubleshooting of process and equipment issues. Ensures the correct qualified individuals are involved.
- Lead housekeeping in the plant area to ensure inspection readiness at all times.
- Perform any job-related duties assigned by the production superintendent.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Five plus (5+) years' industrial experience
- Experience in sand processing facility or experience in other mining or bulk material handling
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Data entry skills
- Good people skills, problem-solving abilities, empathy for others and a willingness to work together toward the common good.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and Basic math skills
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear
- Required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, sit and climb or balance
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to ten pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than one hundred pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
- Capable of working a rotating shift; 14 days on, 7 days off. You will rotate between days and nights and work 12 1/2 hour shifts
- Room and board provided at or near the location of the job
- Must be able to tolerate conditions associated with no air conditioning or heat
Role: Senior Process Operator
Apply for this job now.