- 1:1 Behaviour Teaching Assistant - Prescot
- Immediate start
- Permanent contract available
We are currently seeking experienced 1:1 Teaching Assistants to support Primary students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties for an Alternative Provision based in Prescot. There have been influx of new pupils who require 1:1 support immediately so previous experience working with behaviour and autism is mandatory. You will be assigned a case load of 2 students and will need to plan and deliver morning and afternoon 1:1 sessions on Literacy and Numeracy, the session will also have to cross curricular and include a science element. The resources and curriculum will be provided, as a 1:1 Teaching Assistant you will take the curriculum and make the sessions tailored to learners special education needs, be highly interactive and fun of course!
1:1 Teaching Assistant:
- Must be confident to deliver 1:1 support to pupils with challenging behavioural needs and or Autism
- Previous experience is essential working with SEN
- Temporary to permanent contract
- Good oral and written skills will be required to write session evaluation reports
- Opportunity for professional development
- Able to deliver 1:1 sessions
Does this sound like you? If yes, we want to hear from you!
not hesitate to send an updated copy of your CV to #removed# or call me on 0151 271 0225