We are partnering with a prominent Veterinary facility, who is currently seeking a devoted Veterinarian to expand their team. They have several locations within the area, each looking for a candidate with strong people and communication skills, and a compassion for both their clients and their pets.
- $90,009-$150,000/yr. DOE
- Full Benefits, Insurance, 401k, etc.
- General practice veterinarian skills and experience
- Surgery and medicine experience
- 2+ years Veterinary experience
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate on a team
- Committed to helping others
- Positive and confident attitude
Veterinarian Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate medical equipment (i.e. x-ray machines, etc.)
- Experience with dogs and cats
- Perform surgery on animals
- Advise animal owners on general care, medical conditions and treatments, and other needs
They offer an ambitious compensation plan, competitive benefits, and are dedicated to supporting each individual's professional goals and career!
*All inquiries are confidential*
To be considered for this position or other exciting Veterinary opportunities, contact Taylor Steen directly.
You can email me directly at: #removed#
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.