Passionate Supply TA / SEN Teaching Assistant
Do you enjoy supporting children and developing children?
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in different schools?
TeacherActive are looking for TA / Teaching Assistant in Hackney to have the opportunity to work in a top Ofsted rated school. The school are looking to appoint an enthusiastic teaching assistant to assist the class teacher in a year 4 Class, and work 1:1 with a child with challenging behaviour. We build great relationships with our schools and support staff so we can find the best placements for you.
We are looking for TA / Teaching Assistant to cover day to day, short term and long-term placements supporting children in with their education. This is a great chance to gain abundance of experience to add to your CPD and keep everyday exciting.
The ideal TA / Teaching Assistant should have the following:
- Level 2 or 3 qualified and/or a minimum of 6 months experience in an educational establishment
- Have experience working with challenging behaviour/SEN/Autism
- Be able to communicate effectively in a team
- A calm, patient and caring personality
- Good communication skills
- A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
- Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and intervention groups
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you feel that you are the right Passionate TA / SEN Teaching Assistant, please click apply or contact Kevin on 0207 858 6655 or email #removed#