Company: RYDER REID LEGAL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
An exciting role as a Senior Business Development Executive is now open within a highly regarded UK law firm's stunning London office. Reporting to the Head of Business Development, the Senior Business Development Executive will work closely with lawyers and will be crucial to development and implementation of marketing plans for lawyers within the firm. The successful candidate will take pride in their work and enjoy working as part of a team.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Business Development Executive will include:
- Take the lead role on tender responses, credentials, and presentations, including writing responses and development of precedents library
- Carry out client, competitor, and market research
- Support partners with drafting and submitting directory submissions for Chambers UK and Legal 500
- Monitor, maintain and develop external messaging including firm website, microsites, and social media presence
- Lead on internal communications for the firm and maintain BD intranet pages
- Produce and maintain the full range of internal/external marketing collateral such as briefs, flyers, internal newsletters, and brochures
- Report on article readership, website traffic, and social media analytics
- Research legal and industry awards for the firm and provide support to partners/teams for drafting and submitting
- Lead the firm's CSR communications, attend CSR meetings and liaise with firm charities to explore initiatives for the firm to take part in.
The successful candidate for the Senior Business Development Executive will have solid experience within a BD/ marketing role, gained from a US, UK or global law firm. You must have strong interpersonal skills when communicating with lawyers and other staff, also excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills. You will have the ability to prioritise tasks and have high level of attention to detail. You will have sound knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, desktop publishing and CRM software solutions. Please contact Ryder Reid for immediate consideration.