Graphic Design, Sign Production, CorelDraw, Corel Draw, Corel Designer, Laser Engraving, Epilog Laser, CO2 Laser, Sign Production, Trophy Shop, Roland UV Flatbed Printer, UV Printer, VersaWorks, Vehicle Design, Vehicle Electrical Systems
This is a first shift position for a detail oriented person who enjoys the challenge of designing and creating a perfect product. Review accuracy of customer drawings, purchase orders, work orders, and generate CorelDraw art files for a UV flatbed printer and Epilog CO2 laser. Inspect finished materials for acceptable quality and engraving for accuracy. You must be able to spot anomalies in materials, machines, and processes. Help with general production and assembly and maintain engraving equipment.
- Generate Corel artwork
- Review work orders, customer drawings and purchase orders
- Import and correct files for products to be made
- Modify existing art files in CorelDraw
- Send files to laser and printers via a network connection
- Print and engrave material
- Operate laser and direct inkjet machines
- Inspect raw materials for defects
- Be available to help with other production or production support duties.
Software Experience Preferred
- Windows 10
- CorelDraw software
- Corel Designer
- Adobe Photoshop
Hardware Experience Preferred
- Windows-based desktop computer CO2 laser engraver
- Roland Flatbed UV inkjet printer
- Basic hand tools
- High school diploma/equivalent
- Two or four year degree in graphic design / production
- Equivalent training and experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Flexibility to adapt to new design and schedule requirements
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Must have experience with Corel or vector-based program
- Must be able to find and correct spelling errors.
- Math skills, basic record keeping, use and read measuring devices
- Ability to lift 15 lbs.
- Must be able to stand up to 40% of the time.
- Must be able to work occasional paid overtime upon request.
Kinequip is a diverse company with multiple geographic locations and an ever-widening scope of products, services and manufacturing. We are always looking for bright, driven individuals who have a range of talents and skills with a desire for a competitive wage, solid opportunities, and a career path to success.
Role: Digital Print Operator
Apply for this job now.