Talento Search Group has an opening for a Tool Room Machinist in Nashville, Tennessee. This is a 1st shift position and the pay rate is $20-23 per hour, depending on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate CNC machines and mills, lathes, grinders, saws, and drill presses
- Design, repair, rebuild, or create production tooling
- Read blueprints and setup machine for operation
- Create fixtures and repair dies
- High School Diploma or GED; Certification in machining or related field is preferred
- At least 1 year of machining and/or tool & die experience
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Experience with heat treat ovens is preferred
- Experience with Fanuc controllers is preferred
Talento Search Group is an executive-search firm servicing manufacturing and logistics companies nationwide. All positions with Talento Search Group are on a direct-hire basis, where the applicant has an opportunity to be hired on directly by the company. Our professionals use their years of recruitment and industry knowledge to dive deep into the requirements of each position and submit qualified applicants that expedite the hiring process.
Talento Search Group was founded on the premise of building long-term business relationships rather than short-term gain. Talento builds a culture of simultaneously serving its applicants and clients with honesty and integrity. Ingenuity, teamwork and trust are the core values that drive our day to day activities. We know the jobs, we know the skill-sets, and we know the people.
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Talento Search Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment and recruitment in every location. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
Role: CNC Machinist
Apply for this job now.