Integration Service Engineers work closely with KeyMark project resources and the Customer to fully understand the customer requirements and develop advanced OnBase solutions with the goal of delivering the highest quality, most cost-effective solution in a timely manner. These solutions will primarily be centered on installing, configuring, and customizing one to many modules of Hyland's OnBase product. In addition, the Integration Services Engineer may be called upon to deliver a custom development solution to integrate with existing customer Line of Business applications. They will also be asked to lead or assist in discovery, training, solution documentation and support services tasks.
Duties and responsibilities of the Integration Engineer include performance of the following actions:
- Consult with Customer resources regarding solution and software options based on functional requirements provided during discovery and engineering phases, offering guidance toward the optimal solution
- Develop system design and specification documents, administrative documentation, and/or user documentation as needed
- Install, configure and integrate the solution into the Customer environment according to engineering specifications
- Custom development of supporting applications and integrations using a variety of tools
- Handle technical and customer issues as they arise during implementations, escalating issues to other technical, business, or vendor resources as necessary
- Interact closely with other Operations departments during project implementation phases
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolution of support issues as needed
- Provide training during an OnBase installation and on-going support once completed
- Maintain and expand knowledge of relevant OnBase modules and various integration tools and techniques as needed
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience required.
Certified OnBase API and Workview Engineer:
Understanding the various API's available, being able to choose the appropriate one, and effectively implementing the required integration. A significant background in some programming language is expected (VB, C#, etc), C# preferred.
Understanding data modeling, User Interface, and application design concepts
Understanding WV/WF integration requirements for automation and customization of the WV application.
Strong comprehension and experience with deploying relational databases and a working knowledge of T-SQL or similar database language.
The following OnBase Certifications preferred but not required:
1.Activities include sizing and creating the database and disk groups, configuring the Document Types, keywords, import processes, users and security, custom queries, etc.
2.Familiar modules should include Document Imaging, DIP, COLD, Email integration, Document Retention, etc. This area also includes supporting client installs (thick, Unity, and web client - along with the Web/Application Server.)
Web/App Server Installer
1.Activities include ensuring server is installed with IIS and appropriate .Net Framework.
1.Designing and implementing one or more OnBase LifeCycles to support required business process automation for the customer.
2.Advanced understanding of OnBase documents, keywords, rules, actions, and how these are used to form a logical process flow.
Application Development and Integration:
Requirements of this area may be as simple as integrating an Eform to a backend database, or as complex as a complete multi-tier, distributed, web application.
Existing knowledge of and/or experience with target LOB ERP/Accounting applications (SAP, PeopleSoft, Great Plains, Oracle Financials) and host systems will be a great benefit.
Minimum of 2 years OnBase experience using Hyland's Workflow and Workview modules
C#, .NET or Other programming experience preferred
Consulting experience a plus
Knowledge & Technical Skills
- Strong written communication skills necessary to document requirements, design specifications and user documentation; Strong verbal communication skills necessary for working with customer, vendor, and KeyMark resources.
- Proficiency in Hyland's OnBase base product, Workflow, Workview, API, and Unity client.
- Understanding of and ability to discuss OnBase module trade-offs in WAN and LAN environments.
- Understanding of and ability to discuss data security issues in WAN and LAN environments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL Server administration (Oracle also helpful).
- Proficiency in standard process documentation methodologies such as cross-functional flow diagrams, use cases, and sequence diagrams.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills with ability to resolve complex technical problems.
- Understanding of networking, security, and server administration in the Microsoft Windows environment.
- Understanding of KeyMark business and the products and services offered in the different verticals.
Disciplined work habits, attention to detail, attention to quality of work, and a strong sense of self-motivation
Ability to work well in a team environment while exhibiting organizational and time management skills necessary to work on multiple tasks in parallel
Coaching, negotiation, communication and influencing skills
Ability to take initiative and to adapt to direction changes and challenges
Powered by JazzHR