Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £38.00 per hour, Inc benefits
Are you looking to work with family? Here is an exciting opportunity for you to work as Social Worker for Family Safeguarding.
The pay rate would be up to £38 per hour depending on your location and this may be negotiable.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Make on-going assessments of allocated cases to reflect individual circumstances including assessment of risk, enabling independent functioning, and need to ensure that service users are protected from significant harm.
- Managing risk and safeguarding.
- Prepare and present reports as necessary to facilitate proper decisions being made in respect of service users and to provide quality assurance.
- Establish appropriate professional relationships with service users, their families and other professionals to enable effective partnerships in the provision of services.
Reed are now offering a joining bonus of up to £250 for Qualified Social Workers. Terms apply.
As an ideal candidate, you will need to have:
- Registration with Social Work England
- Possession of recognised Social Care Qualification – Degree in Social Work, Dip, SW, CQSW, CSS or equivalent
- Access to/use of a vehicle and UK Driving License
Benefits of working through Reed, include:
- Dedicated Recruitment Consultant/Talen Acquisition Specialist
- Aftercare service delivered by Candidate Care Team
- Free CV building and Interview support
- Free DBS checks
- Weekly payroll
- PAYE payroll option with additional benefits including holiday pay, healthcare, pension plus more
- CPD contributions
- £250 for referring a friend
- Access to full UK jobs market with top tier status across many public and private sector clients
- Supporting the Reed Foundation which has given £9.5m to charity since 2010
To submit your application for this exciting role, Apply today!